Nov 21, 2011

Where oh where has the month gone?

So, last I knew it was November 1st, I took in a deep breath of accomplishment and POOF! It's already Thanksgiving week... Not quite sure who stole my last 3weeks, but I think I need them back.

I am at my lowest weight in 7 years... 
I have officially lost 40lbs since January first and
..............................................
 OH MY GOODNESS!! 

{ does that feel fantastic?!?! }

  Would love to make it 50 by Christmas and I think that is completely attainable.  I've plateaued for quite a while now and I think I'm ready for a good loss again!!! 
This couple of pounds was just a kick in the butt that "HEY!!  I can do this!!"  :)

I have had a few great weekends of photo shoots this month and will be maintaining a new blog just for my photography


 but I'll post a few of my favorites here! 







Onto a day of editing, curtain making and if I'm lucky a little time to curl up with my book and hubby tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment